14 May 2008

Thesisizing!

So, it takes a lot to get me to sit down and do school work. I did well on one of my JTS classes, and I just submitted my second, and last, Spring final for JTS. While I am still -- ok, perpetually -- thesisizing, I am now ready to start working on Hebrew U finals, because I am leaving in two weeks.

In order to prepare myself, I have to sometimes resort to desperate measures (aka, the return of the helmet). Enjoy!

Sometimes, you just need to put on a helmet, grab a bopper, and write some pages...

I am flipping out here...

Listen, brain. Produce another curricular unit, or this laptop gets it.

3 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

um is that a piece of a chair? or the coffee table?

has our apartment fallen apart?

i miss you and 21/3 hazefira!!

SBB said...

This slotted chair-piece is ideal for air circulation under the world's hottest computer!