07 May 2008

Yom Ha'Atzmaut / Independence Day

Yom Ha'Atzmaut begins at sundown. Before I go out to get covered in sheleg (silly string-esque) and to get bopped on my head, I wanted to just say I'm excited for Israeli Independence Day. Israel is 60 years old tonight.

JTS had a Yom Ha'Atzmaut photo contest, and people submitted some pretty cool pictures. One of those people was me. I took my picture at a place I'm not really supposed to go, but you can see it, worry-free, here. By just holding your mouse over the picture, you can tell which is mine.

This video is about American Independence Day and fighting aliens. But, because I really like it, and this is MY blob, I'm posting it. Enjoy:

Today is OUR Independence Day!

Happy 60th Birthday, Israel. Many returns of the day!

No comments: