05 April 2008

Stuff Young Sara Beths Like

I am back from my Shabbat in the North, and I'll write about that soon. For now...let's talk about Stuff White People Like. It's the latest fad in blog-followers. My favorite spinoff? Stuff Young Jewish Adults Like.

Every once in a while, I find something online that describes me. Here is the latest installment, courtesy of Stuff Young Jewish Adults Like.

Also, something to consider: http://reader.google.com. I use Google Reader to track headlines from a variety of major newspapers, blogs, funny quotes, and the occasional observation about famous people (I know, I can't help it, ok?). Sign up for a Google Reader -- it's easy to set up and it'll change your life!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the google reader.

Allison said...

it, too, has changed my life.

oh and made me the best procrastinator EVER.

free as a berde said...

since we're not in the same city this year, i'd forgotten that sometimes i actually think we're the same person. this post proves my point. (i posted basically the same thing on my blog!) weird.